Friday, May 05, 2023

Introducing...Floral Stems and Ceramic Vases

 Hello

Thanks for visiting. 
 I'm thrilled to have been invited to use some of the new die sets from Spellbinders and showcase a couple of projects using them.
 
I've been using
  
Floral Stems etched  dies
and
 
 both sets are by Simon Hurley from the Photosynthesis Collection

 Here is a quick look at what I've made so far. I'll also write more detailed posts for each of these separately

First I made a box card using the Floral Stems etched  dies


I love flower die sets so this ticks all the boxes for me!  It's just stunning and there's so much I can do with it, it's sure to be a favourite!

My second die set is the Ceramic Vases etched dies
You make flowers, you need something to put them in, Right? I've never found a set of vase dies to add to my collection so I'm chuffed to have  this one now!

I chose 3 of the vases and used them along with the Floral Stems and my current favourite Spellbinders embossing folder to make this card


Each vase as an embossed insert so you have the choice to use them plain or using the pretty embossed inserts too.

(If you use my links, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you!)

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, 

 



2 comments:

Shabneez said...

These are amazing Katy - as Queen of Florals you've done a great job! Shabneez

Angelnorth said...

Two great projects! Love the detail of the leafy spray cut out on the flap down sections of the box card with its lovely explosion of colourful flowers. Nice variety of vase shapes in that set, I’m sure it will get lots of use!