Sunday, April 30, 2023

A bunch of…

 

 

 Hello

Thanks for visiting. 
 
As usual on Fridays I’m sharing my card for this week’s Daring Cardmakers Challenge, and this week it's Joanne's turn to inspire us!
 

A bunch of…
This week I'd like you to make a card featuring something that
comes in bunches:
flowers, grapes, bananas,
What else can you think of?

For the base card I used a smooth white square, the added the aqua section using a piece of pearlescent card cut to shape using a curved edge from a set if Spellbinders Edger dies

I inked a few pieces of card in tulip colours and used a Joanna Sheen die to cut the heads, and cutting the stems and leaves from scraps of green card 

The die I used was a “clump” of tulips so I separated them to arrange into a bunch instead 

To complete the card I added a black and white printed sentiment and a Bakers twine bow 

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, 




No comments: