Friday, May 12, 2023

May Elemental Challenge


 

 Hello

Thanks for visiting. 
 
As usual on Fridays I’m sharing my card for this week’s Daring Cardmakers Challenge, and it's Shabneez's turn this time

This week I was tasked with choosing the inspiration for the 

May Elemental Challenge.  

The picture I chose has lots of fruit, straws, bold colours, paint smears etc. 

 You choose 3 elements from it for your card and colours count as 1.  

 
 
 
I went with the Circles, Triangles and the Citrus Colours as my 3 elements

 

I stencilled the smooth white square card using Puff Dotty stencil by Spellbinders using some of the citrus shades on the moodboard

The die set is also by Spellbinders but is an old one and I don't think its available anymore

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, 



No comments: