Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Flower Box!

 


 Hello

Thanks for visiting. 
 I was a 'Spellblogger' with Spellbinders a few years ago and loved every minute! I was really sad when that program was closed down so I was thrilled a few weeks back to be invited to join the Affiliate team and showcase some of the latest products. It was so exciting to take delivery of my chosen items from the Photosynthesis Collection by Simon Hurley!
 
I've been using
  
Floral Stems etched  dies
and
 
 Please note that if you use any of the Spellbinders direct links in this post I may receive a small commission - it doesn't cost you anything at all but its a nice treat for me!
 
Today I've some extra info and photos for the Flower Box Card I made using the Floral Stems etched  dies 
 
I started by making a regular pop out box card, which folds (relatively) flat and goes into a normal envelop[e for posting.
I inked both sides of some 80gsm plain white card in the yellow and orange tones I wanted for my flowers. I also inked some 300gsm card in green for the stems and leaves as they needed to be stronger to support the flower heads. Next I die cut all the pieces, made the flowers and arranged them on the bars inside the box
 
I cut pieces of green card to fit the three flaps of the box and glued them in place. I then cut three panels of blue card slightly narrower than the flaps, On each of these I die cut the leafy stem shape in a different position, then adhered them over the flaps with foam tape


I really love how this turned out and I really love this die set!

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, 

 

No comments: