Wednesday, May 31, 2023

She Sells Seashells on the Seashore

 

 Hello

Thanks for visiting. 
 
Today I’m sharing my card (a bit later than it should be) for this week’s Daring Cardmakers Challenge, and this time it's Rizwana's turn to inspire us!

Seashells on the Seashore
  Create a card with seashells. Use images, dies, stamps or even real seashells on your cards this week. You can even draw or doodle your own seashells. Have fun creating!!
Here is some amazing DT inspiration.

    Click Here for some sunny examples from the design team
 

For the base card I used a smooth white square and covered it with a gorgeous wood grain effect paper from a favourite old beach themed paper pad by Studio Light. I used another scrap of paper from this pad to make the little wall hanging' - and added the same sentiment as on last week’s card, but this time it was one of the decal stickers i made a while back

It seems that I need to replenish my stash of seaside themed odds and ends as I've almost run out of them.  In the end I decided to use what I had left to build up a bit of a collage corner, using some die cut 'driftwood', shells and seaweed to pad it out. To finish I added a little banner in the opposite corner!

 

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, 


No comments: