Friday, May 19, 2023

Hello Sunshine

 

 Hello

Thanks for visiting. 
 
As usual on Fridays I’m sharing my card for this week’s Daring Cardmakers Challenge, and this week it's Miri's turn to inspire us!

    This week I want you to celebrate and enjoy
    SUNSHINE
and hopefully this will encourage the sun to show up a bit
more often in the next few weeks and months 😊.
Put a sun, bright yellow circles or sun rays on your card. It might be a 
sun as a focal point or in the background or as part of a scene.
So dig out your dies, stamps etc. and send some sunshine into the world!
(And after your crafty session go outside and enjoy some sunshine!)

    Click Here for some sunny examples from the design team
 
This was a really simple card to make, but I really love how it turned out!

For the base card I used a smooth white square

I inked 2 pieces of the same kind of card, one in shades of blue Nuvo mousse, the other in shades of yellow ink. The circle for the sun was die cut, the sun rays were hand-cut. The 'waves' were ales just cut with scissors

To complete the card I added a black and white printed sentiment

 

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, 


1 comment:

Miri said...

That's a great card and I love the contrasting colours! The paper pieced scene is lovely