Thursday, June 15, 2006

Taking up the challenge...

20 Things About Me

1. I'm stuck on this already
2. er...I love Leonidas Belgian Chocolates
3. I'm really shy, I'm useless at making small talk, but then tend to waffle on far too much when I'm nervous
4. My musical tastes are wide, from rock to the classics
5. I'm a terrible hoarder "I'll keep this piece of tat, it'll come in useful one day"
6. I hate football
7. ...but I love tennis, especially watching Wimbledon (wwohoo, not long to wait, now)
8. I've been around the world - and we didn't back-pack!
9. I've been up in a glider and it was magical - even though I nearly bottled out on the day I was due to go up!
10. I've been round Silverstone GP circuit in a car driven by a pro-driver. Terrifyingly fast, but VERY exciting.
11. I've driven a ferrari; we used to have a 308 - I only drove it because hubby was in plaster and couldn't. Far too scary for me
12. My hubby bought me a GameBoy for Christmas and I'm soooo addicted!
13. I can never decide on my favourite colour
14. I'll never stop missing my mum and dad
15. I love my new house - well, except the bathroom which is horrible
16. I adore Greece and especially the Peloponnese and also the islands. I've been to: Aegina, Hydra, Poros, Kalymnos, Telendos, Kos, Rhodes, Crete, Kefalonia, Symi, Skopelos, Alonissos, Andros, Tinos, Samos, Santorini and Lesvos, I think I've missed some off the list though
17. Travel is one of our favourite things. Not just overseas - we like to have weekend breaks here in the UK too.
18. I've always been fairly creative, I can't remember a time when I wasn't dabbling in some crafty thing or other. I like sewing and cardmaking among other things
19. I'm not a great fan of spiders, or creepy crawlies of any kind really.....
20. ....but on holiday in Morocco I did have a snake put round my shoulders......I have no immediate need of experiencing it again - but would rather that than have a spider on my hand!

OK, so if you've managed to get to the end of this list, guess what? it's your turn now....

2 comments:

Jane said...

hey ! wtg Kathy !! well done ! loved your answers ....we have so much in common ! thanks for taking on the challenge.

Rachel said...

Kathy Ive done it! xx