Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday prevarication

Another warm and sunny day - if a bit on the humid side.

I've loads to do, I really must get started on that card order - if only inspiration would strike. If any of you have any going spare, please send it my way, will you?

In order to put off the moment when I really do have to do some of the stuff on my list, I've just spent the last hour resizing and uploading some of my photos Northumberland photos from our recent trip. I hope you'll find time to take a look.

(with BIG thanks to Debs for telling me how to make the link thing work!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay kathy I cam to see what all the winking was about that you were doing on Jane's blog. Just out of interest how do you do the link thing? I am stillt rying to work that out.

Janine from NZ