Monday, June 26, 2006

It was a Challenge.....


Thanks to the Card Challenges we've been doing on the CBC forum (and if you're reading this and haven't visited, then why not????) my card stocks have soared, fantastic stuff eh?! So much so that I've sent Hubby off to work this morning with a nice new batch of cards to replenish the box he has on his desk - something I've been meaning to do for weeks! With the dreaded football still appearing to take over the entire country (those greying St George's flags hanging out of windows are soooo manky, aren't they?) we had a different challenge at CBC yesterday to see what cards we could make while the match was on TV. As long as each card contained 3 eyelets/brads, 3 flowers, a tag and some ribbon or fibres we could use whatever other stuff/techniques we wanted. I only managed 3 but Hazel managed to make TEN!

It's taken me best part of an hour to get the pics of my 3 cards on here - for some reason they just wouldn't load. In the end I've had to split today's posting into little chunks - I don't know if that's why I've finally got the photos to upload, but at least they are there now. if anyone knows what's going on, or if I've been doing something wrong - please let me know!

6 comments:

Lythan said...

Those cards are super Kathy:) Sometimes blogger doesn't want to play with pictures. I know how frustrating that can be. Just don't let it get you down!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Kathy those cards are fab!!! (whose are those papers plse),

and yeh Charlotte keeps shouting "look at that chav house / car" whenever she sees England flags (roll eye) hehe

Anita said...

Gorgeous cards Kathy, and you've got your revenge, i've just spent ages reading your blog!!!

Lisa said...

Fab cards - really lovely bright colours x

Saffa said...

Aww Kathy those cards are fab! I hab probs with the pic today too thats why I posted in three chunks!

By the way thanks for your sweet comments!!!!!


Saffa

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Kathy - fantastic cards - can't even choose a fave cos I like them all. Can't wait til tomorrow for the new challenge - got lots more boring men's cards to make for family birthdays so hoping this is going to be the kick up the a*** I need!!!!! LOL