Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Carry on Camping, Caravanning, Glamping.....

It's Crafty Templates time again and this month the templates have a lovely Summery feel to them.  There's a tent, caravan and camper-van and lots of other summery images to play with, along with another of Leo's lovely cupcake ideas.
This month there are downloadable papers to go with the templates and they have a soft and summery  feel to them with pretty spotty, flowery and "textured" designs.

Here are my cards using the templates and papers
 I used:
Campervan Template, Grass template,  download papers
Bazzill card; yellow, orange, green,, white
Hand-cut balloons covered with Glossy Accents, daisy punch, Spellbinders "big scalloped circles" die, Cuttlebug "tiny hearts" embossing folder, Prima Athena Flower (yellow), Orange Stickles
Butterfly and Bakers Twine from my Crafty Goodies stash
 I used:
Caravan Template, Grass template,  download papers
Bazzill card; blue, orange, green, black, white
Daisy punch, Orange seam binding for curtains
Butterflies, tiny letter stickers, flower shaped journal spots 

 I used:
Cupcake on a Stand template,  download papers
Bazzill card; blue, bisque, brown
EK Success Border Punch, large button, Green Seam Binding 
"Made with Love" sticker. Bakers Twine

This is a really fun set of templates - you always get about 8-10 different templates in a set so plenty to choose from.  I hope you like the things I've made using these three!
Click the link to find out more about Crafty Templates
Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

Karen said...

hehe these are absolutely fab! xxx

Lynda said...

These are fab Kathy!!!

Love Lynda xxx

Dolly Mixtures said...

Wish I'd found out about these before I started making my own caravan (blood, sweat and tears!. Are the templates for use on the craft robo? Love the groovy look of that camper van made with flowery paper - such a great hitppy look. Wouldn't mind a spot of glamping in a van like that!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Wow what great cards, I particularly like the little caravan - and adding seam binding for curtains is a brilliant idea x