Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Is it too late for....

Hi there
Is it too late for just one last Christmas card share? I hope not, as I've just found this one while checking through my photos.
 
                                    

 I shared a snowflake easel card made with  this lovely  Card-making Magic die set, sometime before Christmas. you can see it HERE.  But another of the ideas suggested on the video that accompanied the die set was a kind of overlapping gatefold design that I wanted to try out too.

 

This time I used a white, silver and royal blue combination and a selection of paper and card with different finishes including pearlised, mirror and glitter

Some of the snowflakes used are die cuts from the set, others are from my ever-growing snowflake die collection

As with the easel card, this one folds up relatively flat to send in a normal square envelope.

 Thank you so much for coming by, please don't go without leaving a little message, I do love to hear from you.  
Or maybe I really am just talking to myself
 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe,
 


Easel Card


2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Stunning! Shabneez x