Friday, February 11, 2022

Heartfelt!

 
 
Hello! 
Happy Friday
 
Hope you had a good week - to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure where this one went!  Maybe too much time spent watching the Winter Olympics!  I do love watching - though you wouldn't catch me throwing myself off those ramps and doing death defying multiple spins and somersaults!

Anyway, its Friday so time for a new Daring Cardmakers challenge

Its Dawn here with this weeks challenge

My Sweet Valentine

Valentines day is nearly here so I would like you to show me the love and share your Valentines makes.  Make sure your cards feature lots of shades of red and pink and of course love hearts.

We can't wait to see what you make you can see what the Design Team made HERE


 Info
 
I used a tall thin card for this one, and cut a panel of the same kind of card for the upper layer.
The 'squares' were created by using torn Washi tape to mask the borders and filling in the 3 unmasked areas with a couple of shades of Nuvo Embellishing Mousse
I punched and die cut lots of hearts from red, pink, blue and silver card (the ones that look black are actually silver)
I added some loops of silver thread to the reverse of the sentiment before gluing it in place
A row if silver gems was adhered down one edge and more gems glued randomly around the hearts for a bit of bling
 
 Thank you so much for coming by, it would be fab to hear what you think of this one.
 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe, 

 

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie