Friday, February 25, 2022

In the Nick of Time

 

 
Hello!

I've surpassed myself in my lateness with this one.  Earlier today I posted my Daring Cardmakers project for this week - and now here I am posting the one I made for last week's challenge.  I'm so sorry Rizwana. how ironic though that the subject of this challenge was Time!
 
In the Nick of Time

It's Rizwana here with this weeks new challenge. 

Time is of the essence! 

Use clocks or anything to represent time on your card, including watches, hourglasses, sundials or pocket watches.


Click here to see the lovely projects the design team made:
 
I used one of my precious little pocket watch charms on my card - though I doubt it will still be there when I send the card!  I find it hard to part with tiny treasures like these!
 
 
Info
I've used a smooth white card blank, but trimmed about 1.5 cmx off the edge to make a fat rectangl. 
In my bag of black and white printed bits I found a small piece with a chevron pattern on to use to offset the pastel colours I wanted to use for the rest of the card.  The Tonic Scribbled Circles die was  cut from a pearlescent pink card.
For the flowers I used inked card and a lovely Hunkydory set of flower dies.  The butterfly is also from a Hunkydory die set
For the lettering I cut 'Time to' in a block capitals font and the word  'celebrate' (Spellbinders) tin a script font
I threaded some green ribbon through the loop of the pocket watch charm and fixed it in place, then to  complete the card I added some die cut leaves behind the flowers

 
Thank you so much for coming by
 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe, 



1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie