Tuesday, April 20, 2021

All because he Loves ....... Maltesers!

 

   hi there

Yes! Another a midweek blog post - are you shocked?

Once again I'm heading back to February for this birthday card made for my Malteser-loving hubby.  

Honestly the things I let myself in for! Especially as I had to make this with him in the same room as we share the study and he's working from home of course!

 I won't even try to explain how I made this as it was very much a "Let's give it a try and see what happens" kind of thing!
It's got a pop-up 'box' inside it, and although its  not a box but a flat image, I cut the lid shape carefully so that it lifts up to reveal a Maltesers image underneath.
 
 
Basically, its a lot of layers and plenty of printed images.
Hopefully the pictures will give you the idea of how it works.
 
 
Materials:
Glossy photo paper for printing images 
 White, Black and Kraft card
Alphabet die set

 

 That's all for today, thank you so much for visiting, I hope you'll leave a comment, You've no idea how happy it makes me when someone leaves a message, and I'd really love to know what you think of this one!!

Happy Crafting, and Stay Safe,

3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a fantastic card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Angelnorth said...

Great fun! Love the pop up box (good job we can't visit the cinema at the moment or I'd be having to remind you not too rattle it too hard!). The white on black text with the little avalanche of choccies looks fab too!

R's Rue said...

So cute.