Thursday, April 13, 2023

April Elemental

 

 Hello

Thanks for visiting. 
 
Today I’m sharing my card for this week’s Daring Cardmakers Challenge, 
 Its the first Friday of the month so time for an Elemental Inspiration Challenge and this time it's Dawn's choice of image
 
 
April Elemental Inspiration
So for this week’s challenge I have picked the image below.  I decided on this theme as my daughter is into the cottage core/fairy grunge at the moment and has requested a birthday to match.  I am hoping to see lots of lovely inspiration.
Remember to use at least 3 elements on your creations.
 
I chose the red and white polka dots, Hessian texture, Bunting and Cupcake 
 
The background die is an unnamed one, I cut it in red and kraft cards
The cake die set is by Spellbinders
I made the red and white patterns on the pc and printed onto white Bazzill 

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, 










1 comment:

Shabneez said...

Very clever card Kathy - love that cupcake, looks good enough to eat! Shabneez x