Friday, April 21, 2023

Birds of a Feather

 Hello

Thanks for visiting. 
 It's Friday, so as usual today I’m sharing my card for this week’s 
Daring Cardmakers Challenge, 
 
It's Nat here bringing you a brand new challenge just in time for the weekend

 Birds of a Feather
This week, we're staying outdoors, as I want you to...

Feature feathers or something feathered on your card
 
Here are some ideas from the design team to get you started.

 


 For the base card I used a smooth white square

The birds are all cut from scraps of black and white patterned car - I make these in my pc's graphics program then resize and print out when I need them.  Its easy to edit the designs to print in different colour combos too! I always keep the leftover scraps as they come in useful more often than you'd think!


I used plain black Bazzill card for the leaves and wings, scraps of coloured card for the other features and tiny gems for the eyes'

'hello' is another of my printed out sentiments

All dies used here are by Spellbinders

The birds are from the Sweet Birds on a Branch  Die set

The leafy sprouts are from a Die Set of the Month collection from a few years ago

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, 

 


2 comments:

Handmade by Natty said...

This card is super cute Kathy, and I'm glad you got a chance to use those dies again!
Fab!

Miri said...

Your birds are such cool little guys :-)! Great card, Kathy.