Monday, April 03, 2023

Numbers

 

Hello
Thanks for visiting. 
 
Today I’m sharing my card for this week’s Daring Cardmakers Challenge, 
 
Its Shabneez's turn to set the challenge and its called

NUMBER IT!

Shabneez says:

 This week, I'd very much like to see how you use numbers on your cards.  I think the cards I make the most have numbers on them!
Create a card using numbers either in the background or for a special birthday or anniversary.  

 


This week I'm using another of my stash of coloured card blanks, this time a lovely deep blue

The upper panel is embossed with an ancient Cuttlebug folder.  To get a really deep embossing I also traced the numbers again using a ball tool 

The banner. letters and numerals are cut from silver card.  I used some strips of very narrow washi tape to decorate the banner


Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, 



2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

A very smart and sleek look to this Kathy, love the blue and silver and that narrow washi was perfect for this!

Shabneez said...

Absolutely love your multiple use of numbers on this Kathy. Shabneez x