Friday, January 14, 2022

Up up and Away...

 

 Hello!


I've finally got all my Christmas dies etc put away and my desk cleared of shiny and glittery stuff!
So this week I chose to use colours I've not played with for a while and go with pinks and peaches for my  Daring Cardmakers challenge card this week.
 
This time it's me, Enfys here, and my challenge is called:
Up up and Away...
To put it simply, I'd just love to see lots of balloons
as the focal point of your card.
They always loos so cheerful when you see them floating up there in the sky, don't they?
 They can be hot air balloons or party balloons.  
One big balloon or lots of little ones!
 

  Info

 I started by using some pale pink embellishment mousse and stencilled the diamond pattern background, Next I used more shades of embellishment mousse over scraps of white card to use for the various die0cut elements.  The three Scribbled Square frames are by Tonic and the rest of the die cuts are from an old Papercraft Society box.
The black and white elements are created on the pc and printed out in various sizes - I always keep the small pieces as they do come in useful eventually! 
Once I'd cut all the bits and pieces out it was just a case of arranging them over the Scribbled Squares and the black and white pieces until I was happy with the arrangement.  Some of the elements were adhered to chipboard scraps before attaching them to the card. 
Lengths of black and white twine were tucked under the balloons and the other ends secured with a heart die-cut
 


Thank you so much for coming by
 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe, 
 

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy your card is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Angelnorth said...

A happy explosion of colours and patterns Kathy, lovely celebratory feel to this!