Thursday, September 06, 2012

Funky Flowers!

Over at Fabulous Funky Hand there's a wonderful new download for you to get your hands on.  It's called "Daisy Day" and is full of pretty papers to play with.
Here are a couple of cards I've made with this download collection - I'm sure there's another one, but I can't find it at them moment - well,, I've never claimed I was an organised crafter, have I? hehe

  Since making this one I've used the same idea again for a second card - I was asked to make something for the 70th birthday of a lady who has quite a severe vision impairement.  She finds yellow on black the easiest to make out, so I used the same upper layer design and fixed it onto a larger black card, adding the flowers into the black circle apertures.


 I added the lady's name and a greeting using the yellow. black and white colour-way which I hope she will be able to see. It was all a bit of a rush and I forgot to do a photo :(

The second card was made using leftovers from the first one.  The buttons were made using the diecut circles cut from the first card with a couple more card layers added for a more button-ish look.  They are quite large buttons!
If you click on this link: Funky Hand you'll find out just how much you get for £3.49! And it's Instant Gratification too - no need to wait for the postie to bring you the stash, just click, pay and go!
On the same page there's a gallery so you can see some of the fab things my Teamies have made using this luscious, summery "Daisy Day"set of papers

 Aren't those papers pretty?  You know you need them.....

No comments: