Friday, September 21, 2012

Giving Thanks

Sending "Thank you" cards and letters seems to be a thing of the past - I bet I'm not the only one who gets a bit disgruntled when the gifts we give and send aren't even acknowledged with as much as a text message....
Making sure you say Thank You in some way is just plain good manners - and besides, sending a little thank you message is a sure-fire way to get you into the "good books" of those doing the giving!
It's Zuzana's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZUZANA) this weekend so she's obviously hoping that she's going to need some Thank You cards  

 as that's the theme for this week's Daring Cardmakers challenge.  As it was my birthday last weekend I was quite happy with this theme as it's helped me get my own "thank yous" made!
Here's my card


Materials and Tools:
All papers from the Crafty Templates Quirky Kit "Tell me More, Tell me More"
Prima flowers were part of the big prize I won recently from Charmed Cards and Crafts
Gorgeous Silky Crush ribbon and beautiful white lace from  Creative Treasures
Spellbinders labels Die, Cuttlebug "Thanks" die

Even if you don't need a Thank You card at the moment - you probably will soon, so it would be great if you'd join in with us this week and have a card made and ready to send as soon as you need to - just think of the Brownie Points you'll get for sending something lovely to say Thank You!
All the gorgeous Thank Yous the design team have made this week can be seen HERE

Thanks for visiting

No comments: