Pearl (Maisymary) tagged me! I have to tell you all 5- 10 ways I come up with things to put on my blog.
I started my blog - and would you believe I missed my poor little blog's first birthday amid all my excitement at hitting the 15000 visitor mark (and is it there YET Jeanne? I'm fit to burst here not being able to show my photos!) because it seemed like everyone else had one but me and I don't like to be lefet out, y'know!
It started out being what it said on the tin - everyday waffle and trivia, a sort of rambling diary type of thing. Then the Daring Cardmakers happened and I guess it's much more of a crafter's diary now, but with a bit of the waffle and trivia still getting in there.
So what do I think about when that blank message box opens up?
1. If I've made something, then it's easy - I take a photo, stick it on the blog and waffle about it
2. If we've been somewhere it's easy - I stick photos on the blog and waffle about them
3. If we've done something to the house/garden, or something is looking particularly gorgeous, or particularly grim, then I take a photo, stick it on the blog and waffle about it
4. If something has made me happy/sad/cross etc, well, I just waffle about it - but no pictures.
5. If I have anything exciting in the offing, like a SECRET - which I have atm then I just sneak it on like in this tag message and leave it at that
6. If I've been tagged, well I answer the questions and pass on the baton - like now - Rosie, Jeanne, Lisa, Esther - consider yourselves tagged (evil sniggers.....)