Friday, June 30, 2023

Just My Type



   Hello
Thanks for visiting. 
 
 I’m sharing my card for the latest Daring Cardmakers Challenge today and this week Nat says: 
For the last challenge of the month, I'd like to see you
    feature a typewriter or typewriter-style fonts on your card.
    I have a much-loved typewriter set that is my go-to for fun and special cards, and I absolutely love the look of type-written sentiments. They work perfectly for so many designs from the clean and simple to the super ornate.
   Click Here for some ideas from the design team

I started by folding a rectangular card with a top fold, then covering the card front with a lovely vintage floral design of digital paper resized to fit and printed on Bazzill Avalanche White card
The vintage style typewriter is also a digital download  - I'll add links for both later as I don't have the info to hand atm.  
 
I added some text to the paper 'in' the typewriter, resized and printed three copies on white card. I cut different parts out from each to layer up with thick card or foam dots between the layers.
The flowers are a mix of rolled roses and leaves left over from other projects and a few ready-made paper flowers.
To finish off the card I added a black and white sentiment
 
 

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself,
 
Kathy x
 
 


2 comments:

Handmade by Natty said...

Lovely take on this challenge Kathy, and I really like the combination of florals. :)

Furrbster said...

This is really stylish and beautiful!

Hugz Tinz