Saturday, February 04, 2023

February Elemental Inspiration

 

  
 Hello, and Thanks for visiting. 
 
Today I’m sharing my card for this week’s Daring Cardmakers Challenge, 
 

It's Nat here today and as it's the first Friday of the month it's time for the

February Elemental Inspiration Challenge
 
You need to pick any 3 elements from the photo for your card - remember colours count as one element.  

There are plenty of elements to choose from: hearts, fabric and knit textures, geometric layouts, pastel colours, cups, drinks, socks, landscape scenes, even pink chocolate

 Here's my inspiration photo:


For my card I've used the layout of the rectangles, the pastel colours, cups and saucers and a few hearts

I arranged my cups and saucers in a stack to echo the pile of towels in the top middle image too!


I cut a couple of cams from the edge of a square card to make a fat rectangle
The papers I’ve used are from a couple of digital downloads. My printer’s ink cartridge needs changing so I think 
They’ve printed a bit paler than they should have done, but they are still pretty. 
I couldn’t print again because the printer makes a racket and OH seemed to be on meeting calls every single time I needed to do something a bit noisy!
I resized then printed the designs onto white Bazzill card and used one for the background. 
The rectangles are just cut with the guillotine
I used a Spellbinders die set for the cups and saucers and punches to cut the hearts. 
“Hi” is from another Spellbinders die set 
To add a bit more interest and texture I added some silver twine and a few gems

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe, 


No comments: