Monday, February 27, 2023

Treat Yourself

 


Hello
Thanks for visiting. 
 
Today I’m sharing my card for this week’s Daring Cardmakers Challenge, 
It’s Nat's in the hot seat and here's her challenge
The theme for this week's challenge is:
Treat Yourself
Inspired by Donna and Tom on Parks and Recreation, who celebrate the art of  treating yourself in the best way possible, I want you to make a card featuring something that's a treat or using something that you have treated yourself to!
 Here are the treats that the design team came up with:
 
Well. a slice of cake is always a treat isn't it?
I'd added this this die set  to my Amazon Wish List before Christmas and was lucky enough to find it under the tree - I think a 'wish come true' is a treat, don't you?

I used:
A sheet from a lovely old MME pad for the background
Sizzix Cake die set and various shades of Bazzill card
The sentiment was pc generated and glued on Kraft card, with twine added to resemble a cafe style blackboard
 

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, 



 

1 comment:

Handmade by Natty said...

Such a fun and celebratory card Kathy! I love that chalkboard and who wouldn't want such a decadent birthday cake?