Friday, February 10, 2023

Be Mine


  Hello
Thanks for visiting. 
 
Today I’m sharing my card for this week’s Daring Cardmakers Challenge, 
and of course its the time of the year when our thoughts turn to lurrrrve

Its Dawn here with this weeks challenge

ALL LOVED UP

So to this week's challenge and as we are so close to Valentine's Day it's just got to be all hearts and flowers. 

 

I won't go into details about how much time and how many tries I had at making this card - save to say it was rather excruciating.

The only bits that I was sure of were the letters

I chose bright shades of ink and smooth white card then cut a batch of the letters I needed.  Next I cut the letters in black card several times so that I could layer them up and top with a coloured letter.

The smaller letters were cut in red inked card as were the bunting shapes,the various hearts were cut in scraps of the original inked pieces of card.

I've used some black and white twine and silver thread for the bunting and added a couple of red heart gems to complete the card


 Thank you so much for coming by
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe,
 






2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

The black base really makes the lettering look neon bright, fab effect Kathy!

Dawn said...

The colours really pop against the black base card and I love the cute bunting. xxx