Friday, January 27, 2023

Around the House


  Hello
Thanks for visiting. 
 
Today I’m sharing my card for this week’s Daring Cardmakers Challenge, 
It’s Joanne in the hot seat and she says:
 
 There are two ways to play with this week’s challenge which is
 “around the house”
You can either 
use a household object as part of your creation (e.g. foil from the kitchen, dry wall tape from the tool box, scrape a design into paint with the prongs of a fork) 
or use an image of a household object as your focal point (e.g. a TV, a food mixer, a games console). 
You could do both for extra virtual brownie points if the mood takes you!
 
I went to the kitchen for my inspiration

I've used Bazzill card, Kraft card and silver card 
The larger tools are cut using a Spellbinders die set, everything else is cut using a Tonic crafting kit from last year
I haven't added a sentiment because I couldn't think of something suitable!

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe, 



1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

That looks ripe for a “Bring on the cake” sentiment to me! Love the pocketful of teeny weeny utensils and the colour combo looks fab!