Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Anniversary Hearts

Hello!

Today I'm heading back to March for this Anniversary card - yes, I am that far behind on my blogging!

Info
I started with a smooth white card blank and masked off a wide border using torn Washi tape as I wanted an unstructured square background.
 Using ink and Nuvo mousse I filled in the square quite roughly to get a random colour coverage
The hearts pattern was cut in silver using a Studio Light die, then I used the same die to cut extra hearts in black, silver and pink glitter card.
To finish I added some silver thread and a white on black sentiment created on the pc
 
 That's all for today, thank you so much for visiting, I hope you'll leave a comment, I do love to read them!
 
Happy Crafting, Stay Safe,

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Beautiful creation Kathy - I shouldn't worry about being behind as at least you have creations photographed and ready! Shabneez x