Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Jet-lagged?

Gosh, I do struggle when the clocks go forward and we lose that hours sleep - been feeling "jet-lagged" ever since! Sunday wasn't so bad because we always get a lie-in anyway, but then Monday comes.....
Thank you for your messages about my last post - it was lovely to read them - and to know that I'm not the only "Seasider in Exile" who misses being within shouting distance of the sea!

I'm back to "making stuff" now....
I got all those Christening card orders done and dusted and off to the various customers.
This is the one I haven't shown on here yet

















......and the box I made to go with the one I showed the other day.









Here's what popped through my letterbox just as we were leaving for our Easter trip, so I've had to wait till now to play with it!


It's the new and very beautiful Goodies Kit to go with the April Crafty Templates set.
I'm busy working on DT stuff using the new templates and the lovely Goodies Kit at the moment and as always Leo has put together something gorgeous with endless possibilities for crafty uses. The Template Set is available on the Crafty Templates website along with the Goodies Kit but numbers are limited so if you want some new "pretties" to play with then don't leave it too long to order this one up....

This is just a little sneakie-peekie of something I've made with the new Templates and the Goodie Kit. Can you guess what it is yet? hehehe
If I manage to get a better photo I'll post the whole thing tomorrow.

For the last few weeks I've been keeping a piece of exciting news (well, I'm excited, anyway!) secret - see, I can keep my mouth shut when I have to! Anyway, I could tell you what it is now, but I'm not going to - I'll save it for a day longer, I think.......

Thanks for looking

8 comments:

Kaz said...

Ha ha haaa I know your secret ner ner!!!

That kit looks gorgeous, do I spy some new basic grey in there?? I got the 6x6 paper pad so the ones I have are tinier than here. Can't wait to see the full version of what you've made.

Anonymous said...

I how can you do that?!

Such a tease!!!

Jackie said...

Lovely work Kathy.

The seaside photos are great too. I have a definite yearning for the sea (as you already know :))

Still not spent any money *smug grin* and still using left overs;)

PS..........please can I be one of your blogging buddies?

Anice said...

That stash kit is full of some real lovelies!! I will be back to see the whole of your creation with it!
Anice xx

Janice said...

Beautiful box to go with the card. It's tomorrow NOW - so where is your secret? Lol

Janice X

asia wu said...

I love your Christening colection, it's so beautiful.

I had a little blog cady recently on my blog and you're the winner. Please visit my blog for all details.

Unknown said...

I know your secret, I know your secret!

Congratulations honey!
x

Jackie said...

Me again. I've just given you an award, details on my blog :)