Friday, September 02, 2022

30 Candles


Hello
Yet again I'm trying to catch up with blogging! 
The good thing is that I'll be trying to keep these posts short and not resort to the usual waffling 🤣
 
My card for Rizwana's 'Cakes and Candle' challenge to the Daring Cardmakers was a birthday card for my eldest nephew
 
I gathered a bunch of papers with a Newcastle United colour theme (usual plus 2nd strip) and used them to roll up  into 'candles'.  I stiffened some twine by covering it with glue and when dry glued one end of the pieces to the insides of of the candles 

 
I cut the card blank down so that the top row of candles would stand up over the folded edge. Then I adhered some strips of narrow washi tape across the card.  
The candles were arranged and glued down and a 'celebrate' sentiment die cut from layers of black and silver cardstock to complete the card

Thank you so much for coming by

 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe, 
 
 
Standing with Ukraine



No comments: