Sunday, December 12, 2021

Loopy Tree Trio


Hi there
I thought I'd share a quick post featuring more of the loopy trees I used for this week's Daring Cardmakers challenge.  
I got on a bit of a roll using some of the trees I'd cut a few days back and also some of the cards I'd already done the backgrounds on.
I hope you like them!
 
Washi tape, glitter card, silver thread, home-made decal sentiment
Washi tape, glitter card, gold thread, home-made white on black printed sentiment

Inked stripes, glitter card and soft sheen silver card, silver thread, home-made decal sentiment

Thank you so much for coming by, please don't go without leaving a little message, I do love to hear from you.  
Or maybe I really am just talking to myself
 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe,
 





1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie