Friday, November 12, 2021

Jolly Holly-Days!

 

   Hello!
How are you?  If you are a cardmaker, how is your Christmas card stack coming along?  In my case its all going rather slowly and I've yet to buy a single Christmas present - so not good!

 
"Have Yourself a Crafty Little Christmas"
 
Challenge this week, our theme is
Jolly Holly-Days!
We'd simply like to see some holly or other Winter greenery on your 
projects this time
We'd love you to share anything you make so, not just cards but boxes, bags, tags, labels and decorations.  Whatever you make we want to see!
 And of course, remember, your makes don't even have to be Christmassy!

 Info

I resized and printed off some lovely digi papers onto white Bazzill card and made a little pillow box using an Xcut die that I've had for ages and comes out most years! For the tag I used another of the designs resized smaller so the words would fit onto the tag.

Using some green card I cut a load of holly leaves and also a bought of much smaller leaves.  These were all glittered with Glamour Dust and I think I overdid it.  oops! The berries were cut from different kinds of red card using a small circle punch.

To finish I added a gold thread bow and used more of the tiny holly leaves to decorate the tag


Thank you so much for coming by, please don't go without leaving a little message, I do love to hear from you.  
Or maybe I really am just talking to myself
 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe,