Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello Sunshine

So far I'm managing to keep up with the "a Card a Day Blogging" - it's much easier to keep it going when there's a lovely supportive group leaving you messages, I can tell you that!  If you want to join in visit out Facebook group - or if you're not on FB just join in by leaving a message on here.

Today's card is the third of those I made for the Crafty Templates September Kit
I used:
Cloud and Sun template, all papers and ribbon from Crafty Templates
Tonic punch for Flower, Hand-cut stem and leaf, heart button from stash
Sentiment pc generated and printed directly on the card Font = Troutkings (I think)

Thanks for visiting



9 comments:

Jackie said...

I love it and am also enjoying taking part in the FB challenge. Thanks for the font info :) x

Hazel said...

Lovely to see these sunshine colours on a cold day - lovely card x

Sue said...

A nice bright card for a miserable wet day.
Sue x

Loopylou. said...

oh thats beautiful kathy, I could of done with some of that sunshine while I was puppy training!! I am still frozen!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Anice said...

You know I completely love all the cards you make Kathy. Just add this one to the huge list that I wish I could create.
Anice xx

Debbie said...

Great card to brighten up a dark day - sun please.Fabulous use of templates.Hugs Debbie x

Unknown said...

Very refreshing and inspiring.

Jo Austin said...

Beautiful. As you know, I loveyour work, and this is just soooooo nice! Bright, colourful and just my style!

Traceyr said...

Kathy this is certainly a cheerful card and very welcome on a cold October day. :)