Friday, October 12, 2012

Incy Wincy

My heart fell when I saw Leo's Daring Cardmakers' challenge this week!
But I was brave and typed the scary word into Google to do an image search for something suitable to make into a template for cutting with Craft Robo....
I don't mind telling you it was a horrible experience - have you ever tried looking for something with your eyes shut? It's not easy! hehe  I was quickly scrolling past the more realistic images hunting out something a bit more cartoony - and I spent as little time as possible on the task.
All because Leo's challenge is called
 "Spooky Spiders"
Here's my card:
Materials
Black card blank with large aperture cut out
Papers: Bo Bunny's Apple Cider 6x6
Black Stickles on spider, oversize googly eyes, silver thread
Scraps of black and white card
pc generated sentiment
Tools
Craft Robo to cut the spider and web
Medium circle punch for sentiment
There are lots more spidery ideas on the Daring Cardmakers' blog - if you can bear to look!

That's me for today - so back to the Cword card making I suppose....

Thanks for visiting


4 comments:

Kath said...

That's a brilliant idea Kathy. A fab card!

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic take on the challenge - your spider makes me think of Dennis the Menace's Gnasher!

Karen said...

UGH!!!! I would have been the same Kathy :( But you have done a fabulous job...love the web! xxx

Traceyr said...

Kathy you have coped really well and that spider isn't scary at all you've made a great job on that card. As for Google with your eyes shut I've done that before too.

haha :)