Monday, July 04, 2022

Sheepish

 

Hello
 
This time in my blog catch up I've a little sheep Thank You (or Thank Ewe)  card to share

The sheep itself is all hand cut.  I drew round a circle die then cut out the scallop shape with scissors, this shape was then embossed with a Swiss Dots embossing folder.. 
The legs, ears and head are also hand cut.  The whites of the eyes are small punched circles and the black inners are stick on jewels.
The little flowers are made with punches and the leaves are die cut. Tiny pearls are used for the flower centres.
I matted the sheep onto Kraft card then onto a white square card
The sentiment is my horrible handwriting

  
Thank you so much for coming by, hope you liked what you saw!
 
 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe, 


  
Crafters standing with Ukraine


No comments: