Tuesday, April 05, 2022

April Elemental Inspiration

 


Hello
 

Jenny has a lovely mood-board for this week's April Elemental Inspiration Challenge to the Daring Cardmakers!

It's Jenny here hosting our first challenge of the new month.  
 
As we are now in a new month it's time for our 
April Elemental Challenge.  
We would like you to use a minimum of three elements from these pictures to inspire your card (colour can only be one element).
 

You can see lots of inspiration from the Design Team by clicking this link

 For my elements I chose the pink paper panel with its gold foiling - I didn't have a foiling plate with lines on it, so used this fab Spellbinders dotty one, The twigs from the top right image and the tiny yellow flowers that are scattered around


Info

I've used a smooth white square card base trimmed down to a fat rectangle. I used Nuvo embellishing mousse in shades of pink and peach to colour a spare piece of white card, then when dry foiled it using a Spellbinders plate and gold foil in my GoPress and Foil machine.  I added the horizontal strip using spare of the inked card and a scrap of mirror gold card.  The faux brads are  little circles die cut from gold card

For the twiggy bouquet I used several shades of brown and green card and twigs and branches from various die sets, along with some peachy-pink ehelas fibres for extra interest. The yellow flowers are several sizes of small circle cut in lemon and yellow card, plus some glitter card.
To complete the card I used a knotted piece of organza ribbon, along with some gold twine and a gold glittered enamel dot
 



Thank you so much for coming by. 

 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe, 
 
 


supporting Ukraine

1 comment:

Shabneez said...

Beautiful creation Kathy - well saved! I'm playing catch up like you!!! Shabneez x