Friday, June 25, 2021

Into the Garden

 

Hello!

Well, I'm happy to say that we'll be handing over £400 to our local hospice after another couple of donations came in after our Pizza and Pudding Night last week! As so many people just don't carry cash atm, we had an IOU notebook available on the night, and those donations have now come in.  Pretty good result for a fairly small street, I reckon.

It hardly seems five minutes since I posted last week's card, butt here's this week's Daring Cardmakers challenge , set by our lovely Nat

Into the Garden

Over the past year in particular, gardens have become important spaces for many of us. 

Whether just being a place to enjoy some fresh air, read a book in the sunshine, dine outside, or indeed witness the seasons change.

For this week's dare: 

We're celebrating the bounty of your garden or favourite outside space.

 

Info

The wood effect background paper is from a lovely 6x6 pad from Studio Light

All the dies used here are from a couple of Sizzix ets and cut from various scraps of Bazzill card, making good use of my scraps boxes! I just added the flower centres with dots using a black gel pen
 The sentiment is another version of one I used a few weeks ago - if I need to make a new one I generally make two copies, maybe in different fonts or different sizes.

Thank you so much for coming by, please don't go without leaving a little message as I do love to know what you think.
 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe,

 

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy your card is gorgeous. I love it. Well done that was a good amount to raise. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

R's Rue said...

This card is darling. I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Handmade by Natty said...

Well done on the fund raising Kathy! :)
And well done on this card, such a great mix of colours. I especially like that background paper setting the scene so nicely.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Kathy
Gr Karin

Mary Marsh said...

saw your card over on the Daring Carmakers challenge site - wanted to stop by and say it's a great card!