Thursday, October 10, 2024

Furry Friends

 

Hello!

Welcome to my little crafting place! Here's where I share the things I've been making, and sometimes other bits of waffle!
Today I'm sharing the card I've made for Rizwana's challenge to the Daring Cardmakers challenge this week:
 
Furry Pet Friends

Our host Rizwana says;
Create a card featuring your favourite pet if you have one or the one you'd choose if you had the chance!
Let’s celebrate all our furry friends this week.
You could even add their photos to your cards!
We don't have any pets, but I think if we did, it would be a dog. 

I was absolutely terrified of dogs when I was a child, but my brother always wanted to have one, and eventually got his way. We got a little brown puppy who was just adorable, but was always trying to make a break for freedom.  He might be the only dog who escaped and ran back to the kennels where he'd been staying while we were away!  

Anyway, as usual I've gone off on a trip down Memory Lane, so back to the challenge!

This seemed like a good excuse to get Gromit out again - did you recognise him? 

I then used some bits that were already out on my desk to give him a background and hunted around for some kind of sentiment to use, settling on a simple 'hello' wax seal made for a past Spellbinders Wax Seal of the Month club

 

Thank you so much for coming by.
 
 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself,
Kathy xx



No comments: