Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Big Burger!

 

Hello

Welcome to my little crafting place! 
 
Today I'm sharing another shaped card - I made this one for cousin's birthday at the start of November

As with the other shaped cards I've made recently I created my template by  gathering a few images from the internet and then using those as a guide for making my ownAs usual I resixed the image so that it would fit my envelope, saved it for future use (its really annoying if you forget this bit then need another copy or want to make it again!) then printed  3 copies.
 The fold for this one is at the top of the burger - the easiest way to do this is just to fold the printed image in a suitable place then line it up with the fold on your card.
The image doesn't have to be perfectly drawn as you'll be able to 'smooth out' the rough edges etc when you cut the various bits out
 

I used a lot more inking for this one, making the colours look more realistic than I'd get just using Bazzill card.  All the sections were  hand-cut with scissors and I couldn;t resist adding some real dedme seeds to the top and adding a bit of Glossy Accents for an authentic Brioche bun look!

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself,
 
Kathy xx
 

No comments: