Friday, June 12, 2020

Blooming Big

Hi there
I slipped 'off the wagon' of mid-week blogging for a while (again), but I'm 
back trying to catch up with sharing some things that I haven't 
got round to showing on here yet.
This time its a birthday card with a lovely big flower and some
gorgeous new swirly accents!

Info:
White square card blank 
Background: Crafters Workshop little circles stencil, Tonic Embellishing paste in shades of turquoise, gold and lime green
Black and white striped card strip and sentiment were created on the pc and printed onto white card 
The gorgeous flower was die cut (Tonic Studios) from turquoise card, then I used a finger to add some of the gold Tonic Embellishing paste in what I hope gives a 'distressed' appearance to the petals!
The swirly accents are also from a Tonic Studios die set.  I cut them from a piece of card I'd used for another project.  It had been inked and rubbed with embellishing paste to add a pretty sheen.



That's all for today - short and sweet!  I can do that when I try really heard, you see 😉
Thank You so much for visiting,
i hope you'll leave a comment, I really love seeing your messages!

Happy Crafting, and Stay Safe
 

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a gorgeous birthday card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Your falling off the wagon was noted. Tut Tut. You've done well with the background and stunning flowers Kathy! Shabneez x