Monday, May 04, 2020

Eclipse Detail Anniversary


Hello

It's another sunnyish Lockdown Monday today,  OH is at his desk working from home, and I've been at my desk catching up with some blog-commenting and now a catch-up post on my own blog

I'm suffering from back-ache today, having rather over-done it with the gardening yesterday.   The things we ordered from the local nursery came at the end of last week, and while the growbags can just be stacked out of thje way, I did need to get the plants into bigger pots.  We don't know where they will end up until the garage work is done and we can tackle a new layout for the garden, so they'll be in pots for the duration.  However, finding and cleaning enough decent-sized pots and planting 12 herbaceous plants took quite a while!
 I'd already spent the morning baking Rhubarb and Custard cupcakes, which incidentally are lush - but really, I didn't need to do to all the back-ache inducing activities in one day, did I?

Anyway, back to my catch up of things crafty
Today I've an anniversary card to share once again it's back to March for this one - I've really let my blogging slide!



 Info
Soft cream card blank.
2 types of Rose gold card, one pearl and one shiny

I die-cut the small heart die to create the detail piece using the Eclipse method, then matted it onto the shiny card
The heart die and card are all from Tonic Studios
The Love sentiment is also a die-cut (can't remember the make, sorry) and was added using some tiny pieces of chipboard to overlap the main square and lie at an angle.
To finish I added a few copper-brown pearls and a very narrow ribbon and bow



  That's all for today, Thank You so much for visiting,
please leave a comment, I really love seeing your messages!

Happy Crafting, and stay safe!


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy your card is gorgeous. I love it. I do hope your back gets better quickly. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

wonderful project today Kathy! Beautiful

Shabneez said...

Beautiful creation Kathy - hope your back is getting better. Sending love, Shabneez x