Friday, June 29, 2018

Wedding Day

Hello
Just a quick post today because I'm 'up to my eyes' in things to do today! Still, I'm gradually managing to tick things off my list, and blogging my card for the new Daring Cardmakers challenge is next.
This is not the card I planned to make!  It's our Silver Wedding Anniversary at the end of July and I'd hoped to make my card for OH for this challenge.  But inspiration was not flowing for that so I ended up making a simple Wedding Congratulations card at the last minute instead
It's Ruth here this time and as we are well into the Wedding Season now, let's have a bit of romance this week! 
 I'd like you to make and share cards with a theme of 
Weddings and Anniversaries.
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you make!
Click HERE to see what the design team have been making this week
Info
Large rectangular white card, extra of the same card fro the embossed panel and the Sentiment panel
Silver paper and Blue card for matting
Ribbed Silver card for die-cuts
Hearts are cut from some inked scraps I already had on my desk, I'd used various Distress Inks and Oxides to colour them
To finish I added silver gems and silver twine
Folders and dies:


by Joanne Fink Shapeabilities Etched Dies  

Shapeabilities Etched Dies 

D-Lites  Etched Dies 



That's all for this time, thank you for visiting
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning card I love it those dies are gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Dawn said...

Loving all the different dies you have used. This card would be perfect for an anniversary as well. xxx

Angelnorth said...

Great combo of dies Kathy, that heart border looks lovely!

htondre@aol.com said...

Lovely wedding day card