Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Purple Prose Notebook for Bubbly Funk TTL

Hi there

The Time Thief is visiting this week. 
I had a post half written yesterday, but it will have to wait until tomorrow until I get it finished now - something to look forward to, maybe.....?
Anyway I'll be quick today and get this one done before the Time Thief sees me

I've a project over on the Bubbly Funk Through the Letterbox Inspiration blog today.  It's a decorated notebook, which may, or may not be a Christmas present.  That depends on how much I want to keep it for myself.😊😉

Info:
From the November Letterbox Box I used:
One of the feathers
Strip cut from the blue and white spot fabric
Small Beads and Sequins for bead strings and extra decorations
Large Bead and large Sequin for rosette centre
Shaped Sequins
 Gems
From stash; card, glitter card, silver thread

See more ideas and information here about: Bubbly Funk Through the Letterbox
The November box that we've been using for the last couple of weeks is available to order and will be shipping on 17th  November, so not long to wait!
Thank you very much for coming by,
 I hope you'll leave a message for me, I'd love to hear from you 🙂

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy I love how you have decorated this notebook. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Fabulous notebook x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

great layout on this notebook. very eye catching

Shabneez said...

Such a beautiful make Kathy - lots of textures and eye candy! It'll make a wonderful present if you're not planning on using it yourself of course.....I couldn't part with it! Shabneez x

Kate M said...

Absolutely beautiful - love this rich colour - if I were you I would keep it for yourself!! Far too beautiful to part with!!
xx

Unknown said...

Super gorgeous project Kathy- and don't those feathers look amazing. Cathy x