Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Most Wonderful Time

Hello.- I hope your Tuesday is going well

Just a quick post today you'll be glad to hear, I'm sure!
I've a Black and Gold Christmas card to share today suing The Sketch File's October LO.  A few years back I had a black and silver theme for our Christmas tree and other decor and it looked fabulous - now I think I may have to add Black and Gold to my list of combos to try - not this year though because I've already decided on something.....

Anyway, here's my card
Info
Black Stardream card base
Gold card and  Gold Glitter card
Star dies by Memory Box

I'm not convinced I got this right.  I don't particularly like the gold border but I sat there, stuck for what to do and this was the best I could come up with at the time.  I'm sure you have days like that too!

Anyway, that's it for this time, thank you for popping by

7 comments:

Brawny x said...

Oh I like this a lot Kathy. A very elegant card. Fab x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Kathy it's very beautiful and elegant

gr karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kate M said...

Fabulous elegant card! I love Black and gold! Funnily enough the Christmas card I have done today is Black and gold (with a bit of white)xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

such a gorgeous card in black and gold!

Lou Sims said...

Beautiful, sophisticated card x

Shabneez said...

Black and gold is definitely in at the moment and your creation is very sparkly Kathy. Shabneez x