Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Balloons

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog today.

This time I've another card using the May LO from The Sketch File to share.  I really wanted to use some balloons on this one, and was flicking though my few (hahahahaha) paper pads when I realised that my current favourite paper set had just the thing - a design featuring little bunches of balloons.

Info
Background stencilled with Mini Swiss Dots (The Crafters Workshop)
Die Set Celebrate (Spellbinders) for balloons and sentiment
Papers: Hooray 6x6 (My Mind's Eye) 
Glossy Accents on balloons
White pen for highlights
Yellow Baker's Twine
Scraps of Aqua, Yellow and Peachy-Pink card 
The Sketch File May 2017
 

That's it.  See, I can keep it short when I really try!
Enjoy the rest of your day, and p[lease, don't forget to leave a comment!

 

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Kathy it's a very beautiful card

gr karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Angelnorth said...

Balloons always look festive don't they? Fab card!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely stunning Kathy, a really great design. Cathy x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous card, love the balloons