Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Dominators


Helloooo!

Another bright and frosty morning here today.
I thought I'd do a really quick post before I try to tame the chaos that is my craft desk....... and the floor beside it.  It's all gone a little feral - it can't have  just been me that made such a mess.  No, that's just not possible!

Yesterday I showed a card based around a rectangle with the sentiment printed on it.  It was a digi sentiment from Pink Petticoat - who are sadly no longer trading.  
I've used these digi sentiments a lot this Christmas - I've made them into sheets which print onto A4 card, but with lots of space around each so that I can die cut them, usually using my sets of nested basic shapes, or their equivalent scalloped shapes.
While yesterday's card was quite ornate and "lumpy", today's are simpler and less chunky so will go through the regular post ok



I'm finding that this years cards are dominated by stars, gold and red! 

Hope you like them

Thanks for looking - it would be great to hear from you

9 comments:

Shabneez said...

Stunning cards Kathy. I love the designs on both, very modern, and the sparkle is very festive! Shabneez

Unknown said...

These cards are so stunning. I can never have enough stars and these look fabulous. Cathy x

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy your Christmas cards are gorgeous. It is good to have a theme for your cards. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous cards Kathy
Gr Karin

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous work love the glitter

Katie said...

Beautiful card and so sparklely

Laine said...

These are lovely and so very festive Kathy!
Laine
xx

jiminy japes said...

Kathy, just to let you now that Pink Petticoat is back under a new name- The Lovely Studio- and Liz is reissuing lots of the beautiful papers and images from the PP archives

Janet Packer said...

These are grear, II love the cas styling. X