Tuesday, March 03, 2015

"Little Details"

It's New Sketch Tuesday on The Sketch File Blog today and I rather liked the view of the sketch in the "Greys with a Pop" colours, so thought I'd have a go at using the theme as well as the LO for my first card this month


I changed the orange colour pop on the sketch for yellow - I used black and white with bright, sunny yellow on my card for last week's Daring Cardmakers Yellow theme and decided that I loved the combo - so have stuck with it.

Here's the sketch
March Sketch "Little Details"
Materials and Tools:
March LO from The Sketch File
Smooth White card blank
Bazzill card; Greys, black, white, yellow
Heart punch, SU Pansy punch, Small circle punch, Corner punch
Scalloped Oval die (Spellbinders)
Small gems (Prima)
Decal sentiment
Yellow ink



That's all for this time, thank you for visiting

3 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Very stylish. You're right - the colour scheme looks fab!

Kaz said...

This is such a pretty card Kathy xxx

Svenja said...

Hah, even more yellow! That colour combo is sooo elegant!