Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Box Full of Flowers

I've been itching to make one of these "card in a box" cards for ages and at last I've done it!  Actually, I did a prototype the other day, but that was just to check how it worked.  I really wanted to use the limited "Mother of Mine" set of papers as I knew the flower design would be perfect to cut in different sizes and use to fill my box
This collection is only available for a couple more days, so if you've not got yours yet hop over to the Funky Hand website and get them PDQ!

As I so often do I printed the things I needed directly onto white Bazzill card.
An A4 piece printed on both sides for the box, then other bits and pieces to make the flowers, grass,decorative panels etc
I printed the flowery paper out in a couple of different sizes and then cut out lots of the flowers to use- some are attached on thin pieces of scrap green card, soem on lengths of wire so that they bounce around.
I cut the "grass" on my Silhouette machine and the butterflies were cut with my brand new Spellbinders "Flutters" die (the large ones) and a little punch for the small ones.


Spellbinders labels 26(?), and Flutters butterfly ide
Wire, Stickles

Download Info:
There are three versions (Mum, Mam or Mom) of the download to choose from - each has the 6 gorgeous papers and both a ready coloured image and a plain one for you to colour yourself


Click HERE to go straight to the right page to grab a set for just £2.99
That's it for this time, I hope you like my little card
Thanks for visiting
 

5 comments:

Kaz said...

That is stunning Kathy! No wonder you enjoyed making it xxx

Kath said...

It's a fabulous card, Kathy. Does it fold to go in an envelope?

Angelnorth said...

Great fun - looks like lots of work but worth it!

Karen said...

This is incredibly pretty Kathy! So much work and I can tell you had fun putting it together xxx

Debbie said...

Absolutely beautiful dearie.Love it.Hugs x