Monday, May 20, 2013

Glammed Up Notebook


Just before Christmas I bought a few gorgeous plain notebooks with Kraft covers from Paperchase.  The idea was to decorate them as "Little Extra" gifts.  Well, in the usual way of these things, I didn't get around to doing any at all - nothing really surprising there, eh?
Anyway, I remembered them when I was trying to think of something extra to add to the birthday parcel for one of my SiL's .
This didn't take long to do and was fun too.  I hope she liked it
Materials:
Notebook from Paperchase
Bazzill card: White, Black
Various "silk" petals fixed with Black Flocked brad 
Large black feather, Tiny Black Prima gems


That's it for today, thank you for visiting


4 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Ooh, very glam! A good one to keep by the phone, I reckon!

Traceyr said...

ooo very glamorous Kathy and very oo la la.

:)

Hazel said...

Certainly glam - love the black feather - very ooh la la x

Adele said...

Lovely, the fluffy feather looks fab, so tactile.xx