Thursday, November 08, 2012

aCaD Dusty Pink today

Helloooo
Still managing to keep up with this daily sharing thing!  I'm enjoying it too - it's fun to pop around the links to see what's new, and to have visitors here as well!
The aCaD BLOG is HERE - it's not a challenge blog, more of a support group for people who like to craft, to blog and to "visit" like-minded peeps.

My card today is just a variation on yesterday's.  Same wreath die, a larger bauble die and a different colour on a slightly different background
This is how I tend to make my Cword cards - just a little variation keeps me from total boredom!
Smooth white card blank,
Smaller square of same type of card, edged with pink ink pad (Prima)
 Glitter card; Dusty Pink, Silver
Silver Gems (Anita's) Pink gems (Imaginisce i-Rocks)
Silver thread to suspend bauble
Decal sticker sentiment (home made)
Dies: Memory Box Snowflake Wreath, Spellbinders Nested Baubles, Cuttlebug Snowflakes
Punch: EK Success Star

I quite like this design - I think it works better than using 2 tiny baubles as in the one I blogged yesterday.
It's a nice, fairly quick assembly job, which can be varied with different layers, colours and types of card for the die-cuts - just right for Cword cards ;)

That's it for me today - now to do battle with my DCM card for tomorrow!

11 comments:

Kaz said...

I love this one even more than yesterday's Kathy. I think it's all the white space! xxx

Karen said...

Oh! this is just gorgeous...love the colours Kathy! xxx

Angelnorth said...

I agree, the single larger bauble provides better "balance" for the intricate "fussiness" of the wreath looks lovely!

Traceyr said...

Very Christmasy and glittery Kathy. I like one big bauble too! hahaha

:)

Gez Butterworth said...

Oh Kathy I am loving seeing your cards. This one is a show stopper. It's clean and classy, just beautiful XX

Sue said...

What a lovely colour and such an intricate design. Love it.
Sue x

Loopylou. said...

oooh this one is stunning Kathy, I absolutely love it and the sparkly bling is gorgeous.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, delicate and stunning. I like your thinking with the same but different for December cards. xx

Creative Treasures said...

My favourite colour pink, I just love this one, it's just so stunning.

Tracy
X

Kate said...

Loving this card a day business, you're coming out with some real beauties.

** Kate **

Hazel said...

Very elegant card, Kathy x