Friday, May 11, 2012

Izzy's Card

 I'm later than I'd planned posting this but there's nothing new there, eh?

One of my favourites of the cards I've made this year was this one, using  one of Funky Hand's recent download collections "Steam Funk"

I did think of putting it on the little shelf above my desk, but in the end I took the front section of the card and used it as the basis for an 18th birthday card for my niece.
I printed off more papers (the beauty of download collections!), used my Craft Robo to create some numerals and made this 8" square easel card - I don't usually make such big cards :o
Materials:
Papers: "Steam Funk" download from Funky Hand
Bazzill card; white, grey, blacktickles, Glossy Accents
Cream mesh lace, Brown ribbon, Copper wire
Buttons, Pearls, Cream flower, Brown Seam Binding

All cogs, numerals, cameo plain and fluted oval shaped are cut with the 
Craft Robo from my own templates
Various Spellbinders dies for swirls and sentiment plate

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Kaz said...

Ooo that looks fab Kathy, I love how you've adapted it - very clever! xxx

tracy said...

very nice kathy:) you could enter it for the tando challenge this month ;)

Traceyr said...

Love all the brads they have made the card look very steam funkish Kathy. I'm sure your neice will love it. :)